TEST 3: KAREN
150 Wall-Ball Shots
Boys 20-lb ball to a 10′ target
Girls 14-lb ball to a 9′ target
*7 Minute Time Cap
- The medicine ball must be in the support position in front of the body at the start of each rep.
- Squat until the hip crease is below the knee.
- Squat cleaning is allowed as long as the ball starts on the ground.
- The rep is credited when the center of the ball hits the target at or above the specified height.
- If the ball hits low or does not hit the target, it is a “no rep.”
- If the ball drops to the ground from the top, the ball must settle on the ground before the next rep; it cannot be caught off the bounce.
*CONTACT COMPETITION@PITFITNESSRANCH.COM WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS*