TEST 2: 567
Every 2 Minutes for 6 Rounds
5 Shuttle Runs 50’ (25’/25′)
6 Squat Clean Thrusters
7 Bar Facing Burpees
*14-15 Age Group Barbell Weight 95lbs/65lbs
*16-17 Age Group Barbell Weight 115lbs/85lbs
*Score will be your TOTAL REPS COMPLETED
*Tiebreaker is TOTAL WORK TIME of each round (Add time of all 6 Rounds)
- Each rep of the shuttle run = 50 ft (15.24 m) – 25 ft (7.62 m) down + 25 ft (7.62 m) back.
- Each rep starts with the feet clearly behind the start line.
- At each turnaround, both feet and one hand must touch the ground over the line before the athlete may return.
- Stepping on or touching the line will not count.
- On the final shuttle run of each round, the athlete must simply pass the line to begin the Squat Clean Thrusters.
SQUAT CLEAN THRUSTERS
- Each Squat Clean Thruster attempt begins with the barbell on the ground.
- The crease of the hips must clearly pass below the top of the knees in the bottom position.
- The rep is credited when:
- The athlete’s hips, knees, and arms are fully extended.
- The bar is directly over, or slightly behind, the middle of the body.
- The rep must be completed in one fluid motion from the start of the clean to the lockout of the thruster.
BAR FACING BURPEES