2023 ONLINE QUALIFIER TEST 2
TEST 2: 567
Every 2 Minutes for 6 Rounds
5 Shuttle Runs 50’ (25’/25′)
6 Squat Clean Thrusters
7 Bar Facing Burpees
*14-15 Age Group Barbell Weight 95lbs/65lbs
*16-17 Age Group Barbell Weight 115lbs/85lbs
*Score is COMBINED times of each round
*Tiebreaker will be your FASTEST of the 6 rounds
- Each rep of the shuttle run = 50 ft (15.24 m) – 25 ft (7.62 m) down + 25 ft (7.62 m) back.
- Each rep starts with the feet clearly behind the start line.
- At each turnaround, both feet and one hand must touch the ground over the line before the athlete may return.
- Stepping on or touching the line will not count.
- On the final shuttle run of each round, the athlete must simply pass the line to begin the Squat Clean Thrusters.
SQUAT CLEAN THRUSTERS
- Each Squat Clean Thruster attempt begins with the barbell on the ground.
- The crease of the hips must clearly pass below the top of the knees in the bottom position.
- The rep is credited when:
- The athlete’s hips, knees, and arms are fully extended.
- The bar is directly over, or slightly behind, the middle of the body.
- The rep must be completed in one fluid motion from the start of the clean to the lockout of the thruster.
BAR FACING BURPEES
- Athletes must use a barbell with 18-inch plates.
- The burpees must be performed perpendicular to and facing the barbell.
- Athletes may jump or step back to reach the bottom position.
- The athlete’s head must stay behind the barbell.
- Hands and feet must remain inside the width of the plates.
- Stepping and/or jumping back to the starting position are both permitted.
- The athlete MUST clearly jump over the barbell.
Both feet must be off the ground as the athlete passes over the bar.
- Stepping over is NOT permitted.
- The athlete does NOT need to use a two-foot takeoff.
- Touching the barbell on the jump or step-over is a “no rep.”
- The rep is credited when both feet have touched the ground on the opposite side of the barbell.
- There is no requirement to land with both feet at the same time.
- The athlete must be perpendicular to and facing the barbell before starting the next rep.
- Athletes may not receive assistance moving or resetting their barbell unless safety is an immediate concern.
- If the athlete receives a “no rep” for any reason, the entire rep must be repeated.