EVENT 1: ROW AND SNATCH
27-21-15-9 reps for time of:
Row for Calories
Time Cap: 12 Minutes
*JUNIOR VARISTY FEMALES – USE A 15LB TRAINER BAR WITH 15LB BUMPER PLATES*
- Monitor may be turned on prior to start by coach/assistant
- Monitor must be reset for each round by coach/assistant
- Athletes may not touch the monitor at any time
- The athlete may coast over the required work, but cannot make an attempt to get off the rower (e.g., unstrapping early or standing up) until they are past the required work
- The athlete may adjust the damper setting and foot positions at any time during the row
- The barbell begins on the ground and must be lifted overhead in one motion
- Power, squat, and split snatches are all permitted, but in each instance, the athlete’s feet must be brought back in line before the bar is lowered.
- Hang snatches and any variation of clean and jerk are not permitted.
- The repetition is credited when the barbell is at full lockout overhead with the hips, knees, and arms fully extended AND the bar is directly over or slightly behind the middle of the body with the feet in line.
*CONTACT COMPETITION@PITFITNESSRANCH.COM WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS*